Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Enjoy Talking With Her

Daughter is just full of good, little funny stories. Last night after choir practice, we went past the BMV (Bureau of Motor Vehicles) to get actual times it is opened and closed and when. We found out that it closes at 5 PM Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday; 6:30 PM on Tuesday, and
2 PM on Saturday. So we were discussing when would be the best time for her to take her test. I don't get off until 5 PM and Foxy works until late, so tonight isn't it. Foxy is off tomorrow, so maybe right after school tomorrow (but then there is the threat of the impending winter storm coming; if it is just rain, then okay, but if the freezing rain and snow start...nope. So if it is bad tomorrow, then it will surely be back on Saturday AM. They are saying 3 to 6 inches. For SW Ohio that is acceptable, but not with the ice underneath.) So as we are talking about this, Daughter says, "God, why are you challenging me? Well, I accept your challenge!" I start cracking up! I so enjoy talking with her. I told her, "Oh, you are so in my blog tomorrow!" Then Son piped up from the backseat and said, "Don't put me in your blog." Oh, I just did, Son. So there!

Thursday is my day to list what I have enjoyed this week. Here we go!

1. I have enjoyed reading my new friend's emails. She is a Major stationed in Afganistan and each week she send an email about her weeks. Tomorrow I will probably put more about her because of the way we met.

2. I enjoyed the danishes and donuts my co-worker brought in to celebrate his birthday. I had a danish that was shaped as a figure 8. One side was filled with apricot jam. The other side has a glaze on it (I am saving it for tomorrow or later).

3. I am enjoying cd I am listening to in the Edge every AM while driving to work. It is our Easter Cantata, "My Chains Are Gone". I am sure everyone that looks at me thinks I am nuts for talking to myself. I am actually singing, though.

4. I so enjoyed the last 10 minutes of 24. I do love the thrill of that show!


5. I am also enjoying getting things together so that we can have our very own Super Bowl 44 party. I always fix snacky foods and this year a sandwich ring. I will have more on that on Monday, though. GO SAINTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List