Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog Bash Intro

Blog Bash


Blog Bash Intro...

I am Cheryl, and I love to blog.  I am a Christian, a wife, a mother and a friend.  I work to pay the bills and try and have fun with my kids.  I love reading and have three books going at a time.  I love to bake and I think my writing is getting better everyday.  I live is SW Ohio and love high school football, am the choir director at church and a youth helper.
Here I is...




1.) Why do you blog?
I actually started out as an email.  My father has throat cancer.  I didn't want everyone and his brother to call my parents everyday when Dad was in the middle of his chemo/radiation, so I started sending out updates every day.  This became a huge outlet and an devotion.  I have over 90 people I still send emails to everyday because once Dad's treatments were done (he is doing great, btw), people asked me to keep going.  I  then brought it over to blogger and decided to start another one that would just be an outlet about my life.  It is my way of being me.  I don't do it for the glory, I do it as an outlet.  Besides, I have met some great people and want to meet more!
2.) What do you blog about?
I blog about almost everything.  Mostly my family, and they give me quite a bit of stuff.

3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?
The more I type, the more I learn about myself.  I have found some interesting people and stories.  I love it!
4.) How long have you been blogging?
I started in April of 2009, but didn't bring over the blog until July 2009.

5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :)
My email is cfoxes = See Foxes.  Not very clever, but I like it.

7 comments:

  1. I like the outlet from blogging as well. And the people are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meetcha! My blog is a way to connect with all of my out-of-state family members, too. And you're right, it's amazing what you learn about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am a new follower from the Blog Bash. It is nice to meet you! I like your blog and look forward to readng more. I hope you will stop by my blog and follow me too! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com I have lots of giveaways going on you might want to check out. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bloggin is a great outlet and im glad to hear that your dad is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. already a follower. i agree you learn more about yourself while blogging. have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already following of course, but stopping in from the blog bash to say hi! So glad your dad is doing okay now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the intro! I'm so glad your dad is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List