Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Gardening!

Thursday is Show off the garden day!  So, without futher ado...
 
 If you look close, you can see the little bitty watermelon growing!  

I have to confess, it has been so wet, that the weeds are starting to take over.  I am hoping I can get out there tonight and get some weeding done.

Here are the radishes.  

This is one of the two volunteer tomato plants by the back porch.  There are lots of blooms, but no tomatoes yet.
Aren't those peppers looking good?
And these?  That brown thing is Josie Belle trying to get in so I would pet her this AM.


Here's a blurry picture of our beans.  They are really climbing.
This is one of the two cabbage plants.  The other one is loaded with weeds.  I couldn't get a good picture of the zuchinni (I was in my work clothes).  But it is growing well, as well as the cucumbers.  I just need to weed.

Put pictures on of your garden and I'll come see them!

Happy gardening!

7 comments:

  1. I am so impressed! You are growing a watermelon!! That is way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning!! Love the little watermelon. Can't wait to see that grow. And the peppers, YUM!!! I love all kinds of peppers. Good luck weeding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic!

    I have no garden pictures since I don't garden. Plants don't like me very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your garden. It's just too hot here to really grow anything outside, at least until the end of the year. If I could, though, tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash and jalapenos would top my list. And I would love to grow watermelon and pumpkins! Can't wait to see what you get off your vines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. our garden is very small. the waether has been too hot and lots of veg. look bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love comparing my kids pictures of "then and now." It's amazing just how a couple of years can make a difference!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List