Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Candy Friday 5

May Good Friday be what it is to you.  For me it is the remembrance of Christ's night of torment and beating before the Jews.  What does it mean to you?

Today will be a random day.  I was looking at something and came across something weird, but cool.  Easter brings out the child in all of us.  Especially the candy.  The Washington Post has (for the last four years) held a contest where you create a diorama of a scene (this means it needs to be in 3-D) using Peeps.


I hate to eat these sugary marshmallows of color, but the genius ways people use them were amazing.  I am making a sunflower cake with these.  So, we will see how that goes.  Go to www.washingtonpost.com and see the 38 entries.  They are really neat!  I am not that creative.

The Friday Five this week is your 5 favorite Easter candies...

1.  Malted Milk Ball Robin Eggs
2.  Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
3.  Cadbury Eggs (C"mon, you know you like to open them up to see the yellow "yolk".)
4.  Jelly beans.  Hello?  Who doesn't?
5.  Hollow Chocolate Bunnies

So here is the run-down of how my weekend will go.

Friday
Good Friday Service
Out to eat
Grocery shopping

Saturday
Early choir practice
Hair appointment
*Foxy to meet with washing maching repair person.
Baby shower
Color Eggs

Sunday
Church
Lunch at my parents
Choir concert
Home to collapse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List