Thursday, April 15, 2010

Goodby and Enjoy!

Here is what I have enjoyed this week.
1.  This has been a fast week. 

2. Plenty of sunshine.  We are 10 degrees warmer on average for the month of April.  But, the pollen count is 16 times what it should be too.  Poor people with allergies.

3.  I am still enjoying the books I am reading.  I am reading The Time Traveller's Wife and The Shack.

4.  I enjoyed GLEE on Tuesday evening.

5.  This week, I have gone out at lunch time and enjoyed the weather.  It has been nice.  Not something I would normally do, but I think I have a touch of fever...SPRING FEVER!

Now I have one more item to touch on.  I am sad.  Last night was the last time I would see new adventures of her life.  Her trials, frustrations, loves, losses, and especially her optimistic view on life in general.  Betty Suarez was an inspiration to me.  The show was kooky, and I loved looking at the fashion industry through a magazine.  Goodbye, Betty.  I will miss you and your friends.


1 comment:

  1. My Glee is still sitting in my tivo calling my name - Holly, Holly, why have you not watched me yet? Drop what you are doing and come and watch me.....

    :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List