Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pictures of Enjoyment

People don't learn to enjoy pictures because they seldom look at them; and they seldom look at pictures because they have never learnt to enjoy them.
-Mortimer, (Charles) Raymond Bell
  Try  Anything Once.


Today is what I call "Here is what I am enjoying this week" post.  


I know, I know, I need a pedicure badly.  But it is so nice to wear flip flops!



This is Josie Belle.  She is enjoying being out on the grass on her chain in the sunshine.  She totally loves it out there!  I love seeing her happy.




I also enjoyed finishing The Time Traveler's Wife.  It was a really good book.  


What are you enjoying this week?



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it's flip flop weather! I have been dying to wear them. And as far at the ortho stuff. My son had a loose tooth, it was really out the only thing holding it in was the wire and bracket. So once I clipped the rubber band, he just had to reach up and pull a little bit. My big fingers wouldn't fit in his mouth so I told him he had to pull it out. He's such a great kid! He pulled it out and was so proud. His teeth already look so much better. I have really been impressed with the results. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thank-you for the Friday Follow.
    I am following you now too.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List