Thursday, April 29, 2010

Honestly!

Vandy from the Testosterone Three and Me gave me an Award!  Gee thanks!  And if that's not enough, I have to tell honest facts about me and give it to five other bloggers!  So look out, people!

1.  I am a piler.  I have piles of books on my bed side table, the end table, the piano, the table, the desk, and the bathroom sink!  There!  I admitted it.

2.  I hate to be late.  I am almost always 20 minutes early for work.  That gives me time to come in, open up the conference room, get a cup of coffee and get my day going.

3.  I like doing dishes, but that is the only housework I enjoy.  The rest of it can wait, and wait and wait.  

4.  I love to sing and have a great time!

5.  I don't need much sleep, much to the chagrin of my husband.

6.  I am OBSESSED with the tv show 24. I have never missed an episode.  My children know not to bother me on Mondays from 9 pm - 10 pm.  I don't know what it is.  I think it is a culmination of Kiefer Sutherland, the concept, the drama, and the what-ifs.

7.  I am thrilled to no end at the people who are starting to read my blog.  I am always scared that it isn't very good, though.

8.  I love my dog, Josie Belle.  My kids think I love her more than I love them and at times I may.  But she doesn't talk back and I can throw her outside when she makes a mess!

9.  I do not like to fight or be mixed up on a major conflict just to be a part of it.  If I am mad, I usually go quiet and shut down.  But it takes a lot to make me that angry.

10.  If I am honest, I am not a people person.  This means that I don't have a lot of friends.  I love texting and email and blogging, and the few friends I am close to (I think there are 3 or 4 and my family), I would do anything for.  But as for the rest of the world, go away.  People are mean.

So here are the five I pick to receive this award.  I read them every day.

http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/
http://jayayceeblog.blogspot.com/
http://lemongloria.blogspot.com/
http://www.rrmama.net
http://www.stephaniesnowe.com/2010/04/no-pretty-words.html/



For some reason, stephaniesnowe link isn't working.  But go

5 comments:

  1. Awesome post...way to keep it real:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to 24 too...thanks to my husband. This is the only season I've watched...I'm going to have to find all of them starting with #1 to see the whole story.

    They better not kill off Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you come and do my dishes for me? That is my least favorite chore! (I'll do your laundry if you'll do my dishes!) Deal? :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! And don't short your self, your blog is great!! Keep doing what you are doing. =) I'm gonna have to come up with a retro title for the award, since you know I'm doing so well this week on retro themes. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gottaluvboyz - I always try to keep it real. It usually is the best.

    Noelle - We need to email after next week's 24 episode!

    Mindi - I will come any day and do your dishes. I would rather you do my floors. Daughter does my laundry.

    RR Mama - Thanks for your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List