Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Post It Tuesday!

It's Tuesday again!  I love Post-It Tuesday.  I always think of things I put on Post-Its as important items to remember, so here are what is important to me this week.





My favorite show of the week.  And, I do love a lot of Madonna songs.  I read that Matthew Morrisey (Mr. Shue) was not a Madonna fan until they started shooting this episode.  I am so pysched!



Do any of you do this?  Make a list, go to the grocery and get what you consider everything you will need for the week, and then realize that you have forgotten three things, or your family tells you they need something else (even though you asked them and/or they went to the store with you)?


Last night, I walked in to Daughter's room to tell BFF to get ready to go home.  Daughter and BFF and Son were all on the bed.  Daughter, swung her legs around to the side of the bed at the same time BFF scooted down to the end of the bed.  The end of the bed collapsed, the metal pieces under the bed crashing to the floor.  Sigh.  We have had the bed less than 6 months.

I hope each of you have a great Post-It Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. I do the list thing all the time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that list problem all the time.....or I make the list, give it to my husband to pick up on the way home from work....ten seconds after he has pulled out of the driveway I realize the three things I forgot to put on it....only to realize that he forgot to take his cell phone with him. I see an extra trip to the store in my future tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I totally forgot that Glee was on tonight! *GASP* I'm so excited! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping over today to read my Post It Notes. Sorry about that bed :( I watched Glee for the first time last week and liked it. I love Madonna too, it should be good tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a never-ending grocery list going. Amazing how many items are put on the list immediately after we get home from the store! Sorry about the bed breaking, but I'll bet the kids thought it was a riot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no about the bed! And I just started watching Glee {I had to from all of the hype}, great show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew! Glad no cats or dogs were under the bed! That would have been a serious tragedy at my house.

    Call Ikea, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That second trip to the grocery store happens to me all the time. Seriously, almost every week.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List