Friday, April 16, 2010

Random Friday 5

Usually today is "Friday Five", but I found so many random things this morning, I am doing a Random Friday 5 blog.

1.  The high school football coach resigned yesterday.  That will upset a few people.  He has been with the program just two years.

2.  Driving in to work this AM, there was so much traffic.  When we started to get bunched up, cars were shooting in and out of lanes, jockeying for position.  It was crazy!

3.  Why did someone leave a roll of toilet paper on my desk?

4.  My new refrigerator comes this AM!  I am uber-excited!

5.  Grease is the word.  Going to see my niece in her high school production of it.

What are your plans for the weekend?

  What is your randomness for this Friday?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I love to meet new friends.
    I love the theater. Enjoy the production of Grease...wish I could see it. My daughters have been in theater for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some one really left a roll of toilet paper on your desk?? To funny! My weekend is full of baseball. One game tonight, three games tomorrow, and one for sure possibly two on Sunday. Guess it's a good thing I like baseball. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List