Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Follow



Welcome to the April 23 Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades!  We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs.  It is all about sharing and having fun.

Here's how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:
  • * Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops. 
  • * Grab the Friday Follow button and include on your Friday Follow blog post.
  • * Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
  • * Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like
  • * Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
  • * Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow
The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.


~Friday Follower of the Week!
Congratulations to Mommy Living the Life of Riley, this week's Friday Follower of the Week!

18 comments:

  1. thank you for the comment! i hope you decide to return and follow me!! have a great weekend! take care, Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you are interested in becoming a follower of my blog, I would be more than happy to follow yours back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Thanks for following me. Your comment made me laugh cause I can do the same thing with Top Gun. I am following you now. I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thank you for following me. I'm following right back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy FF! Thanks for stopping by and following! I am now following you too!

    http://takeamomswordforit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya!

    I’m your latest Friday Follower--No. 20! I would appreciate a follow-back on Google Friends Connect and/or Networked Blogs.

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/


    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the follow, I am following you back.

    Jacki (I'm a Mom)

    What's a Mom to Do?
    http://whatdoesamomdo.blogspot.com/

    Diary of a Fat Chick
    http://blog4fatchicks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting and following from Friday Follow. Welcome to our little party. Wishing you a grand weekend and happy escapes!

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a really cute blog, I look forward to reading more. I adore your header photo.

    Thanks for following, I am following you back. Have a great weekend.
    The Road to Here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I'm glad you're following me. I love your "about me", am following, and looking forward to more...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by!I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome!

    Have followed too, and thanks for doing the same! =)

    If you guys ever need to be notified of SwagCodes to maximize your earnings online, and find other SwagBucks Tips and Tricks, feel free to visit us at SwagBucksTricks.blogspot.com.

    ~ SwagBucksTricks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ma chere,
    following you back :)
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the post below aobut scenes from around town! wow! amazing!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List