Thursday, April 1, 2010

Enjoy the Day

My enjoyments of this week have been...

1.  Seeing how great Daughter has done after her surgery.  Praise God!

2.  The sunshine and 70 degree, sunny weather.  I love that I get to use my sunglasses!

3.  I am reading The Time Traveller's Wife.  I haven't seen the movie yet, but this book is really amazing!

4.  Being really busy at work.  I actually left after 5 pm a couple of times.

What are your enjoyments this week?

Oh, and we are enjoying these too...

   This is an edible arrangement that Daughter received.  It was scrumptious!

These beautiful flowers were from our church family.  The yellow has given Foxy the idea of painting the trim in this room that color of yellow.  The walls are a blue.  It is called Salute Blue.  What do you all think?  I think it is an interesting idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List